TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE
USING THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time and you agree to accept the changes without notice or protest.
All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do
not use this site. All users of this site agree that their action of using this site creates a private contract between BudgetAC.com et al and the user (hereinafter known as customer).
1. We accept Master Card, VISA, Discover, American Express, PayPal (We only accept paypal if it is sent as sending to a friend ONLY and not as paying for an item or service NO EXCEPTIONS, ask us why), Cashiers Check, Money Order, Cash, Financing and some CryptoCurrency (address available upon request). Following the online check-out process you will receive your Order Confirmation via email This email serves as your paid Invoice (if you require something else, please contact us). Please be sure to read and review the order details and see the SHIPPING section below for other instructions. All sales are final. You the customer allows the Seller, BudgetAC.com along with it’s agents, assigns, employees or others to place liens, not limited to UCC1 and mechanics liens, on ALL real or virtual properties and/or Chattels owned by the owner of the property where items were delivered by BudgetAC.com, and all properties and/or Chattels owned by the agent of the owner of the property where product was delivered by BudgetAC.com and all properties and/or Chattels owned by the person or agent of the person who placed the order for the product that was delivered by BudgetAC.com, to secure the debt to BudgetAC.com without any further permissions of said parties.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 causing delays in both production and shipping; sometimes there is a longer delay. If the delay is estimated to be longer than 5 business days, we will contact you. We will do our best to fulfill your order in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact us for availability of your needed item
Please BE CAREFUL when making your selection of products for purchase. We do offer advice to you based on what you tell us. We do not guarantee sizing or application. We recommend that you get local advice to be sure of the equipment you need prior to making your purchase. You may only cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped by calling us at 979-418-0505. We DO NOT accept cancellations via voicemail nor email (NO EXCEPTIONS), a Cancellation Authorization form must be signed before and received by us prior to any order being canceled or issuing any refunds. Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
1. If your order is cancelled prior to being received by us for processing, it will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
2. If your order is cancelled after it has been received by us for processing but not fully packaged for shipping it will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
3. If you order has been packaged for shipping or shipped there will be a 20% restocking fee plus original and return shipping costs, if any*.
YOUR ITEM WILL NOT SHIP UNLESS YOU GIVE US A NAME, PHONE NUMBER, COMPLETE PYSICAL ADDRESS AND, FOR ORDERS OVER $650, A VALID ID OF PURCHASER EMAILED
ALL DELIVERIES REQUIRE VALID I.D. AND SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY. YOU (OR SOMEONE ELSE ON YOUR BEHALF) can accept the delivery.
You usually will receive your order in 1 to 5 days, depending upon where you live and what you purchased.
We do our best to process and ship your order on the same day. Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the shipper to pick up your ready order. With COVID-19 causing delays in both production and shipping; sometimes there is a longer delay. If the delay is estimated to be longer than 7 business days, we will contact you. BudgetAC.com is not responsible for shipping delays, damages, or anything else so do not schedule your install until you receive
Some orders will include “FREE” SHIPPING within the contiguous 48 United States. There is always a cost to ship product. On the select items with “Free Shipping” we have included the shipping cost in the cost of the item. COMMON SENSE*.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the delivery or return of a product are nonrefundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from BudgetAC.com.
Damaged items– Although it is not likely, it is possible for damage to take place during shipping.
Mark any damage you see on the delivery ticket/Bill Of Lading BEFORE you sign for it. Only sign the Bill Of Lading if the item is not damaged or if you can live with the damage. If you signed for an item from Delivery/Trucking Company, you are responsible for filing claims with that trucking
Company. You must inspect all items before signing a Bill of lading -The Bill Of Lading, also know as the delivery receipt or trucking bill, is a legal contract stating that have you have received the items in Good Condition and relinquishes any claim to the shipping company. Please Inspect all shipments carefully for any shipping damage before Signing any documents as you will be responsible for the product and you will own it at the point of signing the Bill Of Lading.
YOU MUST Inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. It is possible that small dents or dings to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation, or warranty of the system. You must note the flaws in detail on the trucking bill
if you will accept the shipment with damage and possibly get the shipper to pay for the damage or you can decline the shipment due to damages. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill in detail, along with the drivers’ signature and call us immediately. If the clear shrink wrap or box is torn in any way or has been replaced with any other,
be SURE to mark the receipt “Shrink Wrap Torn” or “Box Broken”
IN ALL CASES TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES AND MAKE SURE YOU GET A CLAIMS PHONE NUMBER FROM THE DRIVER SO YOU MAY FILE A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPER. Be sure to send of pictures of everything, including the Bill Of Lading so we may assist you with the claim. Assisting you with the claim is a courtesy so do not yell or be ugly with us or we will not help you; be civil, we did not damage your delivery and we are willing to help you get the fastest solution possible.
If you received a damaged product, please tell delivery driver, mark the damages to product on the Bill Of Lading and DO NOT ACCEPT THE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED PRODUCT then notify us immediately for assistance. (979) 418-0505
PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
Since buying HVAC products over the internet has now become common practice, BudgetAC.Com understands all HVAC manufacturers’ concerns and embraces their worries with only promoting installations to be performed by HVAC professionals.
The AC Outlet, a direct marketer of Air Conditioning and Heating Products, is committed to providing reliable and innovative HVAC Home Comfort Solutions. We take all precautions possible to ensure the best experience with the equipment that is purchased from our online store.
Our mindset is that HVAC Products should be installed to the manufacturer’s specifications by trained HVAC Professionals. This assures the highest unmatched performance, product reliability and brand integrity. Failure to use the services of a Licensed Professional for your installation will result in void of coverage. Once your equipment has been installed BE SURE to properly register your equipment in order for the full equipment warranty to take effect. If the equipment is not properly registered within 60 days of installation, a basic coverage of 5 Year Parts Warranty will apply. Registrations are always verified at time of Warranty Claim, should one arise.
Installation must be done by a qualified, trained HVAC professional.
Please submit a copy of your registration certificate or other proof of registration, such as a screenshot the following information to email@example.com : (Included with each piece of equipment there is a warranty paper telling you to register your warranty. Warranties should be registered online within 30 days, or the manufacture’s required timeframe, to get the full advertised warranty. Failure to timely register your warranty on the
manufacture’s website will result in a lesser warranty timeframe. Example: If you fail to register your warranty with the manufacture you will only receive a 5 year parts warranty instead of the 10 year parts warranty.)
1. Your Name, date of Order and Order Number
2. Installation Address and Installation Date
3. Installing Contractor Business Name, Phone Number, Address, contracting license number, and
sales tax ID
4. Copy of Invoice / Receipt of Installation or for Installers – Copy of Installers License / Certification
5. Model Number(s) and Corresponding Serial Number(s) as well as brand of equipment installed
BudgetAC.com, being a co-distributor, will back up 100% of the Parts Warranty offered by the manufacturer for units having been purchased from us and under active warranty coverage (Labor, Shipping and Refrigerant are not part of this coverage). This gives you piece of mind after the purchase of Air Conditioning and Heating products.
1. Warranty Claims can only be submitted once your equipment failure has been properly diagnosed by a Licensed Contractor then sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the above information included in the email).
2. In order to efficiently review and process your Warranty Claim, it is imperative that we receive all the necessary information asked for in the Warranty Claim email response you will receive from our Warranty Department.
3. Once you have submitted the information requested, a Warranty Service Representative will normally be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your Claim. We do our best to resolve Warranty Claims in a timely manner, as we understand the urgency. In the height of our season (April – September), contact and turnaround times may be delayed.
4. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs (unless you purchased our PrePaid, No-Hassle Shipping coverage).
5. After a Warranty Claim is properly filed and processed with BudgetAC.com, A Warranty
Authorized Return Number (WAR) will be issued. Customers can choose from the two following options to obtain the replacement part(s):
1# Warranty Replacement Option:
We ship the replacement warranty part to you first, before receiving the defective part. You have 30 days to send us the defective part. A credit card payment for the new part plus shipping is required to ensure that we receive the returned defective part within 15 days from the date on which the
replacement warranty part is shipped. If the defective part is not returned within 15 days, the claim period will expire and no refund will be issued. Shipping cost(s) are non-refundable.
#2 Warranty Replacement Option:
We will ship you the replacement warranty part, after we have received your defective part. We do not require payment for the defective part under the standard warranty replacement. Shipping cost(s), however, must be prepaid and are non-refundable.
Warranty Parts are nonrefundable once purchased under option #1. The only way to receive reimbursement for your Warranty Claim is by returning the defective part removed from service within 15 days. If an incorrect part is diagnosed by your installer/technician and purchased by you, it
is not returnable under any circumstance.
All compressors and coils (evaporator or condensing units) replaced under warranty are subject to a $75 processing fee. Motors are subject to a $25 processing fee. All others are subject to a $15 processing fee.
Warranty Claim orders will be issued a Warranty Authorized Return Number (WAR). The WAR Number issued MUST be noted on your package for our warehouse to accept the package. ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE DISCARDED.
BudgetAC.com has knowledgeable Sales and Service Agents to provide you with the highest service possible. We have spent years assembling our team to serve your current and future needs.
*Original shipping costs, although not charged at time of purchase, are never refunded upon any warranty items, or returns accepted; if we choose to wave our no returns policy and accept a return.
The customer is responsible for shipping costs, both ways/directions, on items, cost of insuring any item(s) returned as well as any applicable restocking fees or warranty fees. Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 7-15 business days from the time we receive the item to receive your refund.
1. The AC Outlet can not be held liable and will not provide compensation of any kind for any costs incurred (consequential or inconsequential) resulting from the installation or operation of equipment.
The equipment purchased is NOT intended to be installed by anyone without the proper licensing, expertise and background. Any advice given by The AC Outlet is the result of information obtained by you and is limited in that we don’t have full knowledge of the details and scope of your particular
1. Purchaser hereby acknowledges that Federal Law prohibits opening the refrigeration lines of any equipment purchase. A properly licensed person must handle the refrigerant contained in any unit/system. Purchaser hereby assumes full responsibility for the safe and proper installation in accordance with applicable local code requirements.
Local Building Code Requirements
1. BudgetAC.com makes no warranties that the equipment purchased complies with any local building code. In all cases, it shall be the customer’s responsibility and right to determine whether their equipment is approved under the local building codes for the location they will be installing the equipment. We recommend an onsite evaluation by a knowledgeable professional to determine the proper sizing requirements and suitability for your particular application and needs.
Termination of Your Use of BudgetAC.com
1. BudgetAC.com reserves the right to terminate your account or your use of our website at anytime with out notice. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges you incur prior to termination. BudgetAC.com also reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any or all aspects of our site at any given time without prior notice.
Errors and Omissions
1. In the event that any of our products is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, BudgetAC.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed in connection with that particular product. If your credit card or account has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled we will issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price to the same method used to pay for the order.
2. If a unit or product specifications are incorrectly listed, BudgetAC.com is not liable and can not be held liable for any complications. Please be sure and refer to manufacturer specs on the manufacture’s website to confirm specifications listed. We strive for 100% accuracy when loading each product but due to constant changes in the equipment manufacturing process and accessory
product lines it is possible to find an error.
3. BudgetAC.com attempts to display all product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we can not guarantee that the color, style or anything else you see matches the physical product color, style, or other exactly.
1. You, (“the Customer”), agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BudgetAC.com, its officers, members, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity
related to your account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing the site using your internet account or any neglect, mistakes or wrongdoing on BudgetAC.com’s part.