In the heat of summer your residents expect to be constantly cool and comfortable. The WEATHERKING efficient line of residential air conditioners will quietly meet their needs. This 2.0 Ton 14 SEER unit meets South Region D.O.E. standards for efficiency and provides comfort and dependability for single and multi-family applications. The louvered steel cabinet provides protection from the weather and coil damage sometimes caused by careless lawn care workers. The design which makes installation easy also makes future service easier – should it ever be required.
- Durable construction, the WA14 is constructed with a sturdy louvered steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, weather and corrosion, so you can be confident in the way it performs
- Efficient performance, the air conditioner uses an innovative wrap-around outdoor coil which allows improved airflow and heat transfer and reduces energy consumption
- Quiet operation, the discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation, the WA14 also features a one-piece drawn and painted base pan that elevates the coil off the pad reducing sound
- Easier install, control box makes electrical connections easy and saves you time during the install process and future service, a filter drier, designed to remove contaminants left in refrigerant line during unit install, is shipped with each unit
- Units meets DOE south region standards for efficiency