A line voltage thermostat with the performance and accuracy of a low voltage control. The Robertshaw 800 series are universal replacements for many other brands and can be used to retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats. With models for heating that include single-line break and double-line break.
- Vertical mount
- Convenient Temperature Display – View comfort level at-a-glance.
- Bimetal Temperature Sensing – For improved thermal performance.
- Mercury-Free – No leveling or special disposal required.
- J-Box Compatible – Not only will it meet code, but it speeds up installation.
- Positive-Off – Assured shutdown of HVAC system.
- Universal Replacement – Can retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats.
- Electrical rating: 18-25 Amp, 120/240/277 VAC Non-Inductive, 1/4 HP, 120 VAC, 1/3 HP, 240 VAC, 125 VA Pilot Duty Temperature
- Control range: 50Â° to 90Â°F (10Â° to 32Â°C)
- Accuracy: +/-2Â°F
- Color – White