- Oxbox indoor coils can be adapted to 13, 14 and 16 SEER models
- 1.5 – 5 ton models available
- All-aluminum coil design
- Multi-positional installation — upflow, downflow, horizontal left, horizontal right
- Foil-faced thermal insulation makes cleaning simple and helps reduce service time
- All coils are shipped with a Fixed Metering Device (Flow Control Check Valve, FCCV) Some rated combinations require a TXV kit, ordered separately. See the coil installation instructions for piston and TXV matches.
- 13 different models are available to suit a variety of situations and budgets
Application: [Heat Pump, A/C]
Coil Type: Cased
Depth: 21 in
ETL Listed: No
Height: 20 in
Tonnage: 2 – 3 Tons
UL Listed: No
Width: 14-1/2 in
OXBOX WARRANTY INFORMATION
Oxbox offers durability even under the most stressful heating and cooling conditions, and our innovative 1-5-10 no-registration warranty gives you maximum peace of mind.
Plus, every piece of equipment is warranted to the home, not the homeowner—providing an extra measure of coverage when it comes time to sell.
- 1 year: Complete replacement, no questions asked*
- 5 years: Standard parts warranty
- 10 years: Compressor replacement**
In addition, Oxbox offers a 20-year warranty on heat exchangers for gas furnace and package gas electric units.