- Oxbox units are available in up to 16 SEER (R-410A only) models
- 1.5 – 5 ton models available
- Painted, galvanized steel cabinets resist rust and stand up to weather
- The compact design and small footprint are ideal for homeowners with limited yard space
- Units operate quietly, with a maximum sound level of 76 decibels
- 24V low‑voltage control provides added safety
UL Listed: No
OXBOX WARRANTY INFORMATION
Oxbox offers durability even under the most stressful heating and cooling conditions, and our innovative 1-5-10 no-registration warranty gives you maximum peace of mind.
Plus, every piece of equipment is warranted to the home, not the homeowner—providing an extra measure of coverage when it comes time to sell.
- 1 year: Complete replacement, no questions asked*
- 5 years: Standard parts warranty
- 10 years: Compressor replacement**
In addition, Oxbox offers a 20-year warranty on heat exchangers for gas furnace and package gas electric units.