For Setting and repairing furnaces, boilers, stoves and heaters. Makes all joints and cracks smoke and gas-proof. Furnace cement can also be used for fire brick mortar. Pint.
- Furnace cement repairs casting cracks and fills voids in and around furnace stove parts
- Withstands temperatures up to 3000Â°F and dries to a hard gray finish
- Withstands the same temperatures as fire brick for use on coal or wood burning furnaces and stoves
- Excellent firebrick mortar repair
- Furnace can be used immediately
- Furnace can also be used for fire brick mortar
- Easy use
- Limited warranty
More Related Terms
About Us :
Firstly Budget A/C A trusted shopping site. We do our best to process and ship your order on the same day. but sometimes it takes a couple of days for the shipper to pick up your ready order. With COVID-19 causing delays in both production and shipping; sometimes there is a longer delay. If the delay is estimat to be more than 7 business days, we will contact you. Budgetac.com is not responsible for shipping delays, damage or anything else. so do not schedule your installation until you have receive your equipment.
Since buying HVAC products over the internet has become common practice, BudgetAC.Com understands all HVAC manufacturers’ concerns and embraces their worries by only promoting installations to be perform by HVAC professionals.