Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app â€“ whether youâ€™re on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, â€œHey Google, turn up the heat. 1 The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesnâ€™t seem right, it can send an alert. And itâ€™s easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- So many ways to save; The Nest Thermostat helps you save energy; it can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you donâ€™t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home and with savings finder, it looks for ways to help you save even more
- Control from anywhere with the Google Home app, you can control your smart thermostat from wherever you are; whether youâ€™re on the couch or away from home
- Heating and cooling system care, your smart thermostat can monitor your heating and cooling system and alert you if something doesnâ€™t seem right 3 It can also send helpful reminders, like when itâ€™s time to replace your filter
- Easy to install and use and itâ€™s designed so you can install it yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less; just follow the simple steps in the Google Home app to quickly create a schedule thatâ€™s right for you and to change the temperature, just swipe the touch bar on the side or use the app
- Change the temperature with your voice; just say, â€œHey Google, turn up the heatâ€; the Nest Thermostat works with Hey Google on your phone and Nest speakers and displays; also works with Alexa on other smart devices
- Nest Thermostatâ€™s perfect match; the Nest Thermostat Trim Kit (sold separately) is designed to cover imperfections on the wall from removing your old thermostat and it comes in perfectly matched colors
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, youâ€™ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
- Disclaimers: 1.voice control with Google Assistant requires a compatible smart device; 2. remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi; 3. p rovide alerts to notify you of a potential issue with your HVAC system; goal is to provide helpful information, but we make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system; alerts arenâ€™t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
- Energy Star