Condensate Cop is a unique clamp-on float switch intended for HVAC drain pan installation. The Condensate Cop features a large over-clamping area that fits easily over the edge of all types of drain pans; including formed plastic and galvanized sheet metal. A separate float/probe assembly swivels to accommodate drain pans having sloped sides. The swivel action allows the installer to position the float switch for best operation and then clamp it into place. Sealed inside the probe is a magnetically actuated normally closed switch. The switch opens when rising water presents a potential flooding condition. 2 wire connection for easy hook up to a thermostat circuit.
- Installs in just minutes in the primary or auxiliary drain line and are also quick and easy to access if service is required
- Probe features an inlet grill which prevents the float from being blocked or damaged by insulation or other debris
- Condensate cop may be installed horizontally or vertically depending on the location and positioning of the drain line which makes installation faster and easier
- Designed to use proven magnetic reed switch technology to ensure proper operation and prevent costly problems
- Shuts off the system when water backs up in the drain line due to a clogged line preventing costly damage to equipment, floors, walls and ceilings
- Switches confirm to UL 508 standards and also comply with applicable NEC codes and is ETL listed as file number 3166285